Number of employees: 82
Responsible person contact: Beha Anel
International quality standards: BAS EN ISO 9001:2009; Certificate of superior financial performance 2016 – 2017
Short company profile:
The company Alat d.o.o. Konjic was founded in 1952. It has 3000 m² of manufacturing, 650 m² of oce and 4347 m² of land area.It is located in Konjic, industrial zone, on the main road Sarajevo -Mostar, 60 km south of Sarajevo. It has 50 machines and devices of universal type. It currently has 45 employees. Through years of experience we are specialized in making tools for metal treatment by plastic deformation as well as plastic injection molds and non – ferrous metals and production of parts and accessories for machines and parts for the automotive industry.Making elements on eccentric and hydraulic presses, as well as surface protection we perform in cooperation with the ‑rms in the immediate neighborhood.
– Punches and ejectors
– Special tools for metal forming using plastic deformation
– Standard tools
– Alati za brizganje plastike
– Tools for plastic molding
– Manufacturing of elements on eccentric and hydraulic press and surface protection is conducted in cooperation with neighboring companies
Annual production capacity:
Annual production capacity usage, in %:
Markets of the interest for the company:
The following services may be offered:
– Cutting the material on band saw, with diameter of up to 400 mm and cutting the steel plates, both on band saw and using oxy-acetylene cutting (flame cutting).
– Milling on universal milling machines up to 500 x 600 x 1000 mm and milling on CNC milling machine (3 axes) with dimensions of up to 800 x 550 x 550 mm.
– Grinding on grinding machines for external and internal grinding, horizontal centreless grinding.
– The company has two coordinate drilling machines and one coordinate grinding machine Hauser with working area of 800 x 700 mm and depth of grinding of up to 140 mm.
– EDM is conducted on machines with sinking and planetary motion, using copper and graphite electrodes. EDM wire cut of dimensions of up to 500 x 350 mm.
Apart of the technologies mentioned above, we are able to offer the services of polishing of round and flat surfaces, hot and cold press of tools (die cases and cases), as well as entire manufacturing process of punches and ejectors.
Heat treating technology is available through the following aspects:
– Hardening and tempering of carbon, alloy and tool steel etc.
– Case hardening of parts of up to 150 mm diameter and 400 mm of length
– Hardening through the hole
All heat treatments are conducted in salt baths, electric chamber furnaces and thermal baths. Furthermore, we can offer the services of eccentric press of 40, 60, 100 and 125 tons and hydraulic press of 600 tons.
This website was created and maintained with the financial support of the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Its contents are the sole responsibility of the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina and do not necessarily reflect the views of the EU or the BMZ.