The Statistics and Informatics Department performs the following tasks:
- maintains and updates the register of companies throughout B&H;
- prepares and prints monthly, quarterly and annual publications on foreign trade of B&H;
- within the program of domestic databases, manages, systematizes and submits data on foreign trade by goods, countries and sectors for B&H, entities, cantons, regions and municipalities;
- creates and updates the Web pages of the B&H Foreign Trade Chamber;
- participates in the preparation of the analysis of the economic position of the BiH economy and current trends in the domestic and foreign market, using information from its own databases and statistics agencies;
- studies, programs the development and maintenance of the Chamber information and telecommunications system.
The volume of trade the most important foreign trade partners of BiH (%) in 2019.
- Other countries
Coverage of imports by exports
BH Export Directory
Foreign Trade Statistics
The Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina, organises a visit to the International Fair PLMA’s “World of Private Label”, that will be held in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) on May 31 and 01 June 2022. PLMA 2022 International Fair „World of Private Label“ will be held at the RAI Exhibition Center in Amsterdam, presenting over2022-05-26
Dear, We remind you that quality preparations are underway for the successful realization of the 38th International Fair of Furniture, Interior Design and Accompanying Activities. “INTERIO”, from 17 th till 20tht March 2022, in the Center “Skenderija” Sarajevo. Since 1978, this fair is the excellent opportunity for a companies to present products and services, in2022-02-14