The Statistics and Informatics Department performs the following tasks:
- maintains and updates the register of companies throughout B&H;
- prepares and prints monthly, quarterly and annual publications on foreign trade of B&H;
- within the program of domestic databases, manages, systematizes and submits data on foreign trade by goods, countries and sectors for B&H, entities, cantons, regions and municipalities;
- creates and updates the Web pages of the B&H Foreign Trade Chamber;
- participates in the preparation of the analysis of the economic position of the BiH economy and current trends in the domestic and foreign market, using information from its own databases and statistics agencies;
- studies, programs the development and maintenance of the Chamber information and telecommunications system.
The volume of trade the most important foreign trade partners of BiH (%) in 2019.
- Other countries
Coverage of imports by exports
BH Export Directory
Foreign Trade Statistics
In the framework of the project “EXPO-DIGIT – Supporting BH companies in the internationalization and digitalization”, the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina publishes: Call for offer of the2023-01-31
In the framework of the project “EXPO-DIGIT – Supporting BH companies in the internationalization and digitalization”, the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina publishes: I Call for offer of2023-01-31