The Statistics and Informatics Department performs the following tasks:
- maintains and updates the register of companies throughout B&H;
- prepares and prints monthly, quarterly and annual publications on foreign trade of B&H;
- within the program of domestic databases, manages, systematizes and submits data on foreign trade by goods, countries and sectors for B&H, entities, cantons, regions and municipalities;
- creates and updates the Web pages of the B&H Foreign Trade Chamber;
- participates in the preparation of the analysis of the economic position of the BiH economy and current trends in the domestic and foreign market, using information from its own databases and statistics agencies;
- studies, programs the development and maintenance of the Chamber information and telecommunications system.
The volume of trade the most important foreign trade partners of BiH (%) in 2019.
Coverage of imports by exports
BH Export Directory
Foreign Trade Statistics
It is our plesure to inform you that, Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina is organizing joint exhibition of the Bosnian companies on prestigious international fair ELMIA Subcontractor, which will be held from 14-16.11.2023. in Jonkoping Sweden. Elmia Subcontractor is the leading exhibition in Northern Europe for suppliers to the manufacturing industry. Located in2023-11-08
It is our pleasure to inform you that, Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina is organizing joint exhibition of the Bosnian companies on prestigious international fair A+A 2023, which will be held from 24-27 October 2023 in Dusseldorf Germany. A+A is the world’s largest and the most important event when it comes to safety,2023-10-20
Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina organises a participation of five B&H companies from food processing industry at ANUGA FINE FOOD 2023, that will be held in Cologne (Germany) from 7th to 11th October 2023. ANUGA Trade Fair is one of the biggest and most prestigious fairs in the food processing sector, where innovation,2023-09-20