Number of employees: 13
Responsible person contact: Hadžialić Jasmin
International quality standards: EN ISO 9001:2015
Short company profile:
3Dmehanika d.o.o. was established on October 1st 2010. The main office is located in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The main activity of the company is engineering and consulting. The company is specializing in the energy sector, industrial processing plants, 3D modeling and simulation in mechanical engineering industry and related sectors. The company employs highly qualified professionals with international experience, and hires a large number of external experts, mainly experts in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical and civil engineering, and prominent professors. Multidisciplinary teams with their professional skills, experience and expertise can respond to all challenges and requirements. The quality of services and work processes for all employees is an absolute priority. Active planning and efficient use of human and material resources is ensured through Quality Management System (EN ISO 9001:2015).
Industrial process plants (Oil, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Methanol, Oxygen …)
– Planning and modeling of piping systems in 3D
– Making 2D isometric drawings for assembly, making bills of materials, making a list of lines, etc.
– Modeling of pressure vessels (Absorbers, Reactors, Pumps, Furnaces and other types of technical equipment) in 3D
– Modeling of steel structures, skids, platforms, etc.
– Making the supporting technical documentation.
– Overviewing and checking the various drawings from equipment suppliers.
– Making piping classes.
– Analysis and testing of supports for piping systems.
– Analysis and static calculation of steel structures
Annual production capacity:
Annual production capacity usage, in %:
Markets of the interest for the company: EU
Type of the business partner the company is interested in:
This website was created and maintained with the financial support of the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Its contents are the sole responsibility of the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina and do not necessarily reflect the views of the EU or the BMZ.